Studio Drummer Installation
- To install our midi files into Studio Drummer, first locate your Studio Drummer Library folder. Inside, you will find the “MIDI Files” folder. Close Studio Drummer first, if necessary.
- Copy our “Studio Drummer” folder into your “MIDI Files” folder.
- Restart Studio Drummer (if open during the install).
Finding your MIDI Files folder
You can find your Studio Drummer Library in several ways.
- Click the options "gear-shaped" icon and select “open containing folder” (located on the right as shown below).
1. Click on Kontakt Player’s “Options” menu (shown below).
2. Click on the “Database” tab and find the Library path (see below).
Please contact us if you need support installing our midi loops into Studio Drummer.