We include loops for BFD3 in our full midi drum loop packs. Installing for BFD3 is easy. Most packs have BFD3 files but if not, you can import our BFD2 files.
Method 1 - Installing BFD3 Files
1. Copy the BFD3 folder from our “other midi mappings” into your BFD3 "grooves" folder.
2. Open BFD3
3. Go to menu item: Tools -> Set up content locations
4. Click "Rescan All Content Paths"
Method 2 - Importing BFD2 Files
1. Copy the BFD2 folder from our “other midi mappings” into your BFD3 "grooves" folder.
2. Open BFD3 and select the BFD3 Grooves tab (VERY IMPORTANT!)
3. Select: File->Batch Import BFD1 Grooves or MIDI
4. Select our BFD2 folder and click “Select”
5. Change the Import Midi Map to BFD2 and click Import
6. Go to menu item: Tools -> Set up content locations
7. Click "Rescan All Content Paths"
Tip: If BFD3 takes too long and stops responding, you may be trying to install too many loops at once. If you're installing full packs, try installing 2 at a time if you have this problem.
Tech Support: If you need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us!