Blues Bass - MIDI
If you're having problems with the demos, you can listen here.
Product InfoWe've collaborated with 2 pros (Chicago's Alex D. Evans and Nashville's Bill Staudt) to craft this soulful collection of 8 and 12-bar blues midi bass loops. You get a wide variety of feels, from slow blues to up-tempo shuffles, blues rock, jazzy blues, minor blues, half-time and more - in guitarist-friendly keys. Everything is labeled and arranged to work seamlessly with our Blues drum loops (sold separately) making jamming and song writing a breeze.
- 16 sets of Royalty Free MIDI Bass Loops
- Song sections: Intros, Verse, Chorus, Solo, Breaks and Endings
- 8 and 12-bar loops (for verse, chorus and solos)
- Guitarist-friendly keys: E, A and G for most sets
- Matched to our Blues drum loops (sold separately)
- Formats: Type 1 SMF (standard midi files)
- Instant Download
- Credit Card or Paypal