This short blog post explains how to install MIDI bass loops into EZbass by Toontrack.
All of our MIDI Bass Packs are compatible with EZBass.
Please be aware that our Hip Hop Bass and Keys also includes keyboard loops so you may want to ignore those in EZBass or install them into EZKeys if you have it!
View our MIDI Bass Collection
Installing MIDI files into EZBass is very easy and only takes minute or so. These instructions work as of August 2022 but may not if Toontrack changes the software or its menu options in the future.
Here's how to do it...
1. Select the EZBass 'Grooves' tab
2. Click on the 'User MIDI' drop down arrow
3. Select 'Open in Explorer' (or Finder if you're on a Mac)
4. Copy our folder into your EZBass 'User MIDI' folder
5. Click 'Sync File Changes'
Hint: 'Sync File Changes' is on the Grooves tab's 'User MIDI' drop down
Tip: It's best to remove all documents from any folder you install.
That's it! But if you have questions or need assistance, please contact us. Our contact information can be found on our Contact Us page